OCTANE Consulting is looking for a candidate to implement new data warehouse and an enterprise data strategy for a local client. Working as a member of a project team this individual will prepare data architecture for the future, OCTANE Consulting is looking for a skilled Data Architect that will be responsible for creating and managing the data aspects within a database, reporting and data integration architecture .
The ideal candidate will;
- Develop strategies for data acquisition, archive recovery, and implementing database architecture that will assist in successfully implementing the new ERP as well as provide a strategic plan for future data use.
- Some tasks will include cleaning and maintaining databases by removing, deleting old data, design, structure, organization, and maintenance of data.
- The preferred candidate must be able to design, develop and manipulate database management systems, data warehouses and multidimensional databases.
- This opportunity requires a depth and breadth of database knowledge that will help with formal design of relational databases and provides insight into strategic data manipulation.
- Data Architect capabilities with 6+ years of experience, independently designs and the ability to build relational databases is sought.
- The candidate must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- They must rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, be able to perform a variety of tasks, and have a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- The candidate must have education in the areas of computer programming and database architecture.
The candidate will be responsible for evaluating the use of data and relating data directly to the goals and practices of the client in a way that provides clear results. The Data Architect must ensure the accuracy and accessibility of all important data, and is responsible for knowing what data is important and why.
The candidate must be able to fill this role for two years and our client would like the ability to hire the ideal candidate if it determined that the position is needed as a FTE.