We are searching for technologists that are looking to join a talented team where you can make an immediate impact by applying your technical problem solving expertise with a growing organization. The software consultant leads or serves as part of a project team to develop software centric solutions with varying complexity that meet or exceed our client expectations.
The Software Developer is responsible for application design, implementation, and support in the following areas:
- Primary Coding Languages: C++
- Provide input into team and project meetings
- Provide direct feedback to partners for development
- Participate in educational, personal growth, and cross-training opportunities
- Initiate, lead, and implement process improvement opportunities
- Provide technical and business information, support, and training
- Follow and demonstrate an understanding of application development processes and methodologies.
- Participate in the physical development of applications through programming, testing, preparing, and documenting
- Participate in the development of general design of information systems
- Follow schedules to meet task deadlines
- Research problems, define changes, prepare, test, and install changes
- Create and update technical design specifications while documenting steps through the development process and create work plans
- Work with Senior Developers to create accurate estimates of hours needed to complete assigned tasks
We’re looking for leaders who thrive in fast-paced environments are passionate about technology and have a keen sense for problem solving. The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business Administration or related field
- 3 – 6 years of Software Development experience required
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities.
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and create designs.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.