We’re looking for the best and brightest to work with our clients in the Milwaukee area. If you have passion and expertise in .NET development, database modeling, business systems analysis and solution architecture combined with a customer first attitude and a strong problem solving ability we would like to meet you.
Senior .NET Developer
- Enhance and support e-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, intranet and web applications that support business activities.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
- Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest, NUnit or like type software
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
- Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 2+ years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.